Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Years Blessings to our Family and Friends

Best wishes for a New Year of
Happiness, Health, and Prosperity.

We celebrated with seafood.
Our supermarket was holding their Seafood Roadshow
for the holiday. The store was crazy busy.
I got the last parking spot and the second to the last cart!

Hubby and I toasted in the
New Year with a little bubbly.

Lizzie looked on with envy.

I brought out this box of fun.
It doesn’t take much to entertain these empty nesters.
We even stayed up past midnight!

I hope you all had a great evening
with someone you love!

Happy New Year

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...