Friday, September 23, 2022

A Happy Birthday to my Mother in Heaven

 
Today we celebrate the First Full Day of Autumn,
along with the memories of celebrating my Mother’s Birthday.

This photo was the year she was chosen to be the Grand Marshal
for our Hometown School Alumni Reunion Parade.
I’ll save you from doing the mental math.
She would be 102 years old today.

We all gathered to celebrate a big birthday with her
after she moved to the Assisted Living Center.

The women of our congregation gifted her
with this cheerful handmade quilt.

I miss our daily phone chats,
but I know she is at peace and in a much better place.

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Mom.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...It's never easy.
hugs
Donna

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...