Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall is for Friends and more Football ~ It Looks Like I’ve got some Catching Up To Do
It has been a Busy Month for these retired empty nesters. Imagine if we were working and away from home for nine hours a day?! And what’s be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
3 comments:
Cute carrots! Reminds me of my nutrition exam I just took... harder than I thought. Maybe my birthday party was at a bad time. Well I will get out of chemistry soon then I'll eat lunch and be on my way home!
Very cute!!
How cute. That reminds me, I have some of those I made a few years ago that I need to pull out and display.
Post a Comment