Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Whatcha Workin on Wednesday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Ready for Some Football? ~The Season of Friends, Football, and Good Food
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Welcome to the 3rd Annual "Where Bloggers Create" party. Do come in for a little peek around my sewing studio and my creative g...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
7 comments:
I do love those bunnies - but my cats would only fall asleep near them after they had destroyed them.... :(
And I think I'd almost rather WRITE a research paper than have to grade a pile of them!
What beautiful colors your assistant has.
There are so many cute things in your Etsy right now. Love your bunnies!
....research papers?! I gave up those when I got transferred to 2 nd grade! I don't envy you. But the bunnies...too cute...and the sleeping cat also!
Today I worked on *SEX*. I was so BAD and it so GOOD!! LOL--I will have to fess all on Sunday. EEEEkkkk! Now I am doing penance by sewing down binding and baking bread.
I'm working on so many 'things' right now it's hard to keep track; must prioritize.
Love the bunnies.
All your hard work has worn that kitty out.
Post a Comment