The temperature reached 102 degrees. I wonder what it was with the heat index. Whatever the temp...everyone was hot...hot...hot!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Husker Insanity
The temperature reached 102 degrees. I wonder what it was with the heat index. Whatever the temp...everyone was hot...hot...hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Since we’ve been Home ~Countdown to the Handmade Market = Three Days ~Saturday, October 17th, 10 to 4, at The DEC
We traveled to the Cape and back again. Hubby and I have been home for a week and have spent much of our time in our Creative Spaces… Hubby ...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Our Main Event was the Jett Foundation Golf Tournament. Since Mama was the Event Coordinator, she left the Airbnb early. However, the grandc...
-
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...
2 comments:
OMG you are a husker fan too!! Yeah! Hubby granduated from UNL and we lived in Lincoln for our first couple of years of marriage. All I can say is........GO HUSKERS!! Hope they have a good season this year!Carolee~ArtPodStudios
Lucky you Natalie!! I'm only an hour away and didn't even get to go...lol!! I think I would agree, just to be on the field would be good enough for me!!
Brenda
Post a Comment