Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things in my House Thursday

My Harvest Swap Package
This was my first time to participate in an official blogland swap. I 'registered' several weeks ago. My partner, Marie, is obviously no novice. My package arrived and I was delighted to find a fabric-decorated hat box tied with twine. While the box alone was darling, there were even more goodies inside the box.
Check out these photos. Everything has found a new home here!





My favorite holiday just happens to be Thanksgiving.




Thank you so much, Marie. Everything is perfect!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Awesome swap. I did one once a my partner was someone that had been crafting for about 30 years. Oh my gosh did she send the coolest stuff.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is so nice!!! I love thanksgiving too!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

What a great swap gift! Love the way it was packaged :0)
Kim

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...