Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday?

Knitting...A Knitting Frenzy, actually.  I have been making these bulky neckwarmers / cowls...
I purchased the yarn over at Betty's delightful shop...and...I found her pattern on her blog.  I have made several of these neckwarmers...five to be exact!  The knitting is done 'in the round'...and takes on this fabulous shape...

It can be dressed up or dressed down...but at least, I hope it is providing some protection as my college girls walk to class.

9 comments:

Kathleen J. said...

Those turned out great! I love the blue one!

Suzanne said...

Those are beautiful! I'd love to make some of those!

Firecracker Kid said...

Very nice:) I like. Hugs~Carol

Jody said...

Very nice Nat!

Unknown said...

Very neat Natalie!

Nancy

Oklahoma Granny said...

They look so nice and soft and warm!

Cathryn said...

Is there a crochet version of your pattern? I don't know how to knit but I can crochet!

Betty said...

Those look awesome, Natalie! Aren't they fun to make!

Kathy said...

Those are fantastic. Could have used one of those here the last couple of weeks.

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...