Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vintage Elegance

This is one of the pieces of fabrics in my mother's sewing supplies.
It is so rich and elegant.
It has a wonderful drape.
The color is the most beautiful eggplant.
I just listed it in my Etsy Notions Shop.

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Natalie:

That is lovely fabric the way it drapes and is a beautiful colour, indeed! I was just thinking we hadn't talked for a while so thought I'd pop over and say hi. Real life gets in the way of our blogging, doesn't it..LOL. I've joined a few memes and it keeps me busy. I posted shots of Egypt today for Shadow Shot Sunday..great fun.

I trust this finds you well. Have a wonderful week!

Lynette

Busy Bee Suz said...

Pretty!!!

We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~And yes, there was a Nor-Easter

Our family had this trip to Scituate, MA, planned for months. With the forecast of a Nor’Easter bringing rain, wind, flooding, and power out...