Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things in my House that Make me Happy

We are having fabulous fall weather...
We call it "Indian Summer" here.
Thanks to Hobby Lobby,
I have created some new autumn wreaths for the front of our home.
Even though corn grows abundantly throughout all the states in the Midwest,
We can all go to Menards to buy corn stalks, all bundled up, ready to decorate our porches.
But, the best deal of the day...
WalMart sold the last of their mums to us...
...$2.50 per plant.
Even my assistant approves.
Take care,
~Natalie


8 comments:

The Inspired Nest said...

You have a beautiful porch! I wish you could easily find corn stalks in Florida! Happy Fall!
Lacy

dee begg said...

Natalie,

Your porch certainly looks very festive. Love the new wreath you made.

D

Suzanne said...

I can see why this are makes you happy! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

hi natalie...just ran across your lovely blog and i was surprised to see you live in abdn too! :) so glad i found ya! your porch looks adorable...fall is so fun to decorate for!!

{alicia hutchinson}

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your front entry is so pretty and inviting, I love it.
Those Mums...oh, they don't last a day here with the heat. Pretty pretty pretty.
Have a great weekend!

jodi said...

The mums are beautiful! A good deal.

Anonymous said...

Wow -- What an inviting entrance into your home! I make wreaths too, and I absolutely LOVE yours. You have so much talent. I'm so happy to be following you, and look forward to LOTS of inspiration. I feel like we have a lot in common!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Your porch looks lovely! The mums are just beautiful and that awesome price makes them even prettier. =]

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...