Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~This was the Main Event
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
3 comments:
We have Verizon, but I sure like my smart phone. Can't believe I would ever be so dependant on a phone!
Cathy
We went from Alltel to Verizon...not easy learning new stuff!
Uh oh, the teacher needs a teacher! LOL. I always tell my hubby to read the instructions, but that's easier said than done. Good luck sweety:)
Carol
Post a Comment