Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~This was the Main Event
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
2 comments:
I love to see all the activities your family does together. So fun!
Ah Natalie, he's a looker and a #10! They make a beautiful couple.
I totally missed out on the first day of May thanks to my dreaded sleep issues. Sooner or later I make it back though:)
Hugs~Carol
Post a Comment