Thursday, July 10, 2014

What'cha Workin' on Wednesday leads to Thursday's Cooking up some Summer Fun and Lovin' some Time in my Studio

I am thoroughly enjoying my Thursday afternoons at Langs.
I get to share some of my favorite recipes,
plus experiment with some creative new ideas.

Today's menu includes one of my favorites,
Spicy Honey Grilled Chicken.

And something new,
Watermelon, Orange and Feta Salad.
I actually made one for my breakfast this morning,
and it is delicious!
I'll share photos and recipes soon.

My Wednesday is filled with going to the supermarket,
chopping, premeasuring, gathering utensils, etc.
I imagine Rachel Ray has a team of FACS teachers 
to prepare for her demonstrations?


Since hubby spends his Wednesdays at League Golf,
I get to spend the evening with my favorite past-time...
Working in my studio.

Of course, I can't limit myself to just one project at a time.
Individual projects, notions, and supplies, are housed in these baskets, 





The pear pinkeeps are what's currently on the table.
Happy Summer!

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Silvia said...

That looks like a busy but happy evening for you

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh my word, you are wearing me out, LOL. I'm so glad to see you two are staying active and having fun as you surely deserve it.
Give those furry girls scritches for me.
Hugs~Carol

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...