Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Amy Tree ~~Our Christmas Preparations Continue

This tree is name after our Amy.
I decorated it for her and Nick for Christmas.

I draped the beads first and then started 
adding the pink and ivory bulbs.

I wasn't even finished, when I started to feel the tears.
This tree is so perfect for Amy.
I had to call Hubby in from the family room,
just so he could see it for himself.

You all probably remember that her room is pink...
our girls chose their paint colors 
when we redid their bedrooms in high school

And this special little tree just nestles into the corner here.

I am so happy that she and her sister and 
their two special guys will be here in a week!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...