Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Finds ~The Farmer's Wife Boutique

Hubby and I anxiously await news about the arrival of
our first grandson. His due date is in a couple of weeks,
but we all know that babies arrive 
when they are ready to meet the world!

Meanwhile, this Nana is planning a trip to visit the little family,
to help out around the house, and to snuggle our new baby boy.
I will have plenty of room in my suitcase,
and I want to bring the things that our new mama
wants and needs.

This week, 
I discovered my new favorite place to shop for baby.

Infinity Scarves for the Nursing Mother...
such pretty prints!

And many double as a car seat cover.

The Swaddles were so soft and comfy...

It was hard to choose a favorite.


The Jelly Cat...
I am in love with this place!

Samantha, the real Farmer's Wife, was so attentive
and showed me around.
She is now a mother of three and was happy to show
me what she likes and what works well for her.

I asked about a Nursing Cami,
and she showed me what she likes to wear...
A tank top by Nikibiki.
Super stretchy and comfy too.

It comes in so many pretty colors.

Speaking of breast feeding...
this is most valuable.
(All you breastfeeding moms know what we're talking about)


Samantha has thought of everything.

See this hooded towel. That green tab on the top
is to hang it up to drip dry... And the wash cloths were sooo soft.

The Pello is not going to fit in my suitcase,
but I wish!
It is perfect for lounging on the floor,
tummy time,
and to sit up and play a little later on.


The softest baby blankets ever!


There were a couple of options for 
keeping your pacifier up off the floor.

This idea is genius.
It is the Happy Mat Placemat.
It suctions to your highchair tray or table.
Samantha said that many of her mom friends 
carry it in the diaper bag, along with a ziplock baggie.
After eating away from home, they can just grab the plate,
and zip it up to take it home.

I just love, love, love these stuffed animals.
that can record your voice reading a story, or singing a lullaby
for baby...

...pretty special for families that live far apart!

One thing is for sure,
When this mama and baby visit us here,
we will make our way downtown to this sweet boutique.

For all of you locals,
it is downtown, in the Historic Ward Hotel.




Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...