Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I love Video Chats with this Handsome Young Man ~Baby's First Easter ~This Nana is Preparing to Visit the New Family

As you can imagine, a highlight of our week is
when we can Facetime with Baby Jack.
Today, he is two weeks old.

And here he is on his First Easter...
looking so soft and snuggly.

I want to share the most thoughtful
friendly mail that we have received this week...

Thank you, friends, for your kindness.

I feel so very fortunate to have the opportunity 
to visit Amy, Nick, and Baby Jack.
Just one more good reason to be retired...
and a good reason to get a new Nana hair-do!

Jack's Daddy will return to work, and I can
be there to help with household chores,
but especially to get to know our grandson.

Hubby will stay here to report to work,
hold down the fort here at home,
and to feed our cats...

I hope he won't have to blow any more snow!
This was today...
and tonight, a prediction for a new record low temperature.

Okinawa is known for it's tropical climate, similar to Hawaii.

I am looking forward to spending time with our family,
helping our daughter, and rocking that baby boy.

And after this extended winter weather, 
I can't wait to feel the warm sunshine on my shoulders.

Stay tuned for photos.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...