Friday, July 27, 2018

TGIF ~What’s Been Happening on the Homefront Since our Family Vacation

While shopping in the cities, 
Hubby and I found a basket for Lucy at the Home Goods store. 
She is adjusting to her new bed quite nicely.

We made a batch of BBQ Ribs...
Hubby’s absolute favorite meal.

I tried a new Couscous Salad...It tasted like summer!
You can find the recipe on my Pinterest Page.

In the summer, I usually schedule 
my annual physical exam.
The last couple of appointments have found my 
blood pressure a bit elevated.

So, for the first time in 62 years, 
I am taking a prescription medication, 
on a daily basis.

What really makes my day... 
when Amy sends a photo of our sweet grandson.

As you can see,
Not much happening around here.
Hubby and I enjoy an occasion night out, 
enjoying a beverage and sharing an appetizer.

I hope summer is treating all of you well.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...