Thursday, December 27, 2018

Was Santa Good to You? My Family and Friends, They Spoil Me

I really do love the glow of the lights 
on the Christmas Tree. 
Our cats often sleep there,
in the warmth under the tree.

The other night, I was up in the night, 
and caught Lucy talking to Santa.

Maybe she was trying to convince Santa 
that she was not naughty, but nice?!

I will so enjoy my gifts, 
chosen just for me, 
with my likes and interests in mind.

From hubby, an upgrade to my Fitbit.
It was 15 months ago when I 
made a commitment to a healthier lifestyle, 
that includes regular exercise.

He also knows that my favorite candle scent is coffee...

These are not easy to find, but they do have them at the 
Karisma/Lost & Found Occasionals Boutique downtown.
Check out the coffee beans in the candle wax.

From our daughter and family in Okinawa, 
we received these treats to share with the whole family.

And this very special Santa for my collection.

They also sent their family photos,
all framed and ready for display.
Their photographer does a beautiful job.

From our daughter and hubby in Boston,
I received these much needed socks.
Notice the label?
“How cute are these?”

Also in their package, a new soup ladle. 
At one time, I had two, but have not seen them since I retired. 
I must have left them at school.


From our friends, Rebecca and Robert, 
we received these elegant canapé plates.

There were six plates in the set, 
so I guess we need to have a party!


My sister-in-law knows I like comfy, 
warm slippers for around the house. 
These are lined with fur!

From my mother-in-law, 
a year’s subscription to Rachel Ray’s Magazine.
 And as always, a care package of Avon products.

I think I have found a special spot 
for my new Santa to sit...
Right beside Baby Jack!

From my friend, Debra, 
I received gifts to pamper myself in the new year.

Along with such a cute calendar.
I love cats...I love vintage!

My family know I appreciate a good cup of coffee, 
and my new coffee maker has a built in grinder.

Santa brought these necessities.

I guess Lucy’s chat with Santa paid off...

She is one content kitty.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...