Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Easter Weekend 2019 ~The Empty Nester’s Report

It was a beautiful Holiday Weekend.
My Newsfeed was filled with family photos 
with Easter Greetings.
I enjoyed seeing your children and grandchildren.
My, how they’ve all grown!

Hubby colored the eggs with me.
Since our kids were little, we always used cups with handles.
It gives them something easy to grip, and not spill!

Another tip is to drip dry the eggs on a wire cooling rack.

I baked another loaf of the Rustic Artisan Bread.

Do not be intimidated by Roomba.

The Easter Bunny stopped by early with a plant...
Beautiful buds, and the bulbs can be planted to last all summer.

Last year I found this tablecloth and centerpiece 
in the Target Clearance aisle.
I was happy to re-discover it this spring in my Easter Storage Tote.


Easter Sunday Worship at Zion.

Unless, you have small children, 
or a cat that cruises your table top, 
you can arrange your place settings early.

I like to set out all my serving pieces, too.
Then you have more time to visit when your guests arrive.



We served Ham, Grilled Salmon,
Baked Potatoes, Spring Berry Salad,
Grilled Asparagus and Roasted Carrots.


It was my Sister in Law’s Birthday,
So my MIL baked a cake.
After the meal, she opened her gifts.
MIL brought a hostess gift for me too!


It was a fresh smelling candle for summer.

The Easter Bunny left this very cute basket on the counter.


I like to keep my bunny decor out for a while.

Happy Spring, Everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...