Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother’s Day Blessings ~Family Time in Okinawa ~Celebration: part one

I am blessed to have these two wonderful women in my life.

I saw this online and like this poem 
about theMother and Daughter relationship...

It is a special bond, indeed.
And we are so lucky to have two special daughters.

Every year I post a couple of my favorite photos 
of the little girls that made me a mom.

And of my own mother who 
often came to spend 
Mother’s Day Weekend with us.
Happy Heavenly Mother’s Day to you.

This year I am overjoyed to be spending
Mother’s Day with family. 
We have been celebrating all weekend, 
starting Saturday morning with a trip to the American Village.

I am enjoying my new role as Nana to this sweet little boy.

And I am so proud of the wonderful mother that 
our daughter has become.

The American Village has streets lined 
with restaurants and boutiques.
A fun way to spend a Saturday Morning.


This Nana did a little souvenir shopping 
before we had some lunch.

Amy brought us here for a bite to eat.

This was the salad she ordered.
I think it is the most beautiful salad I have ever seen!

And full of healthy ingredients, too.

Amy ordered the Rainbow Bread for Jack.
It comes with fresh fruit and a green salad.

I’d say, He likes it.

My brunch was the Avocado Eggs with roasted vegetables. 
All the plates are garnished with a flower.

We shared this tasty soup.
Everything was absolutely delicious!

We worked off all our food on the long walk along the sea wall.


Soon we were back at the American Village and our car.
It was nearly time to go home for a nap.

Happy Mother’s Day to all women who 
nurture and care for children.

More Celebration News to come...
Stay Tuned!

We are blessed.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...