Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jog

Our trip home went more smoothly that I could imagine.
Emily and Jake drove us to Logan International.
She helped me into an airport wheelchair while 
Hubby waited in line to check our luggage.

We were able to board first, before the rush of all the other passengers. 
We were greeted in Minneapolis by an attendant with a wheelchair...
and he took us all the way to our next terminal and gate.

Once we got home, we had to answer to this face.
“Where have you been?”
“Why were you gone so long?”
“Did you forget about me?”

We received a warm welcome home 
from the National Weather Service.

We were actually happy 
to stay inside with an ice pack.

We had a Mavericks coupon for a complimentary dessert 
to celebrate our June anniversary,
so hubby and I shared this tasty cheesecake.

I was in need of a mood booster, as I had been to the Orthopedic Center 
and learned that my ankle is non-weight bearing 
for the entire month of July.

This was on my Facebook Newsfeed...only in the Midwest!

Thanks to my mother-in-law 
I have a subscription to all of these magazines. 
The July issue for each came in the mail while we were gone.
This should keep me entertained for a little while.

And then, I’ll be looking for more projects 
that I can do while sitting!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...