Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday Tip of the Day ~Saving Clipped Recipes ~Some of my Favorites

You all know that I would rather cook than bake.
I love to look at recipes...and I love to try new recipes.
This Shrimp Pasta Dish is one of our favorite go-to meals, 
when we are short on preparation time.

And this is one of our favorite 
go-to appetizers to serve in the summertime.
It is so easy to prepare that you don’t even need a recipe.

Hubby and I enjoy this Watermelon & Orange Salad, too...
Tastes like summer!

In a previous post, I showed you the new magazines 
that come into our house every month.
As you might guess, it is hard to keep up. 
But, now that I can’t do anything besides sit,
I have been going through my accumulation.

My mother was the Master of clipping and saving
recipes from newspapers and magazines.
But then you have to find a way to manage those...

When I see a recipe I want to save, I take a photo.
These Rosemary-Spice Walnuts look easy and delicious. 
I think they will be a low-carb, high protein snack 
on our tailgating table this fall.

Instead of recipe boxes or binders,
I have started a digital photo album to keep them all in one place.

No worries, I also still have have a collection
of favorite recipes on my Pinterest Page.


We have a little herb garden on our patio...
so maybe you noticed I saved several recipes
to make use of that fresh flavor.

I can’t wait to get back on my feet 
and can spend more time in the kitchen!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...