Thursday, October 24, 2019

Wednesday’s Work ~Winterfest Preparations ~Here’s my Report

Turkey Tails. Remember last week
they were taking a bath in the Vanilla Coffee Stain.

A Big Finish for the Burlap Stockings...I did the hand-stitching
in the car on last weekend’s trip to the Bison Game.

I can’t wait to show you what is happening in here!

Stocking hats...Get it?!

Do you like this fabric
for these Snowman Scarves?

These week’s highlight was a package from Japan.
These coffee candies are the best!
I hope our daughter stocks up before they move stateside!

I am so looking forward to giving my feet this spa treatment.
Since I have shed my walking boot and the wraptor,
these feet are in need of some pampering!

And the best...artwork to hang on our refrigerator!

We are thankful that all of that snow melted
and we are enjoying some beautiful autumn weather...

...however, cleaning up the twigs and leaves keeps Hubby busy.
He cleans them up one day, and the next day we go outside
and the yard is covered again!

Do you all have a quick, go-to meal when you are busy?
For us, it is this Shrimp Pasta dish.
I know that looks like grass clippings on the top,
but it is chives from what is left of our herb garden.

Have a Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday.

Take care,
~Natalie

 p.s. Remember that for now, this is now my new motto.

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...