Monday, December 9, 2019

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ~Christmas 2019 ~Countdown...Two Weeks ~Where the Weekend Went

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Remember I have the stained glass window from our farmhouse...
hubby hung it over our fireplace mantle.
This weekend I brought out the Winter Garland.

Of course we need a tree
downstairs in our family room.

On Christmas morning we will gather here
to see what Santa put in our stockings.

I love this Santa...
we purchased it when our girls were
coming home for the holidays the last time.

And remember Hubby’s Vintage pickup truck
that I found in his childhood toy box last year?
I loaded it up with Christmas trees.

I strung lights on our third tree.
This will be Jack’s tree.
He can help us decorate it with
all of our special children’s ornaments.

This Santa is at the top, watching over us...

...adorned with a snowflake.

Quite appropriate for our current weather.

These ornaments are waiting for Jack to get here.

Hubby hung lights and garland outside
to welcome our family home.

The Weekend Highlights
Besides holiday preparations, here’s what else happened.
The Jazz group played at the historic Ward Hotel on Friday night.

On Saturday, we cheered our Bison on to another win.
The Buffalo Chicken Dip is easy to make
and such delicious Football Food.

This makes me chuckle.
Our Lizzie is not intimidated by Roomba.

It bumps into her and then proceeds to go around.
Lizzie is not giving up her spot in front of the heat register!

This came across my Facebook newsfeed.
I thought I’d share it with you...
After all, it is what the holidays are all about.

Be Kind to One Another.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...