Thursday, February 27, 2020

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Here’s my Pre-Travel Report

If you have known me for a while,
you know that I have a workout routine at home.
So, I got some early morning steps in.
Notice Lizzie, my personal trainer providing encouragement
from her favorite chair in the family room.

My friends on the Today show,
keep me up to date in all that is happening around the world.

Of course, on the days I am the busiest,
those are the mornings that my Personal Trainer
wants some pre-work out snuggles on my lap.

About halfway through my walk on the treadmill,
she gets bored...and who can blame her.
If it weren’t for Savannah, Hoda,
Craig, and Carson, I’d be bored too.

Since hubby was working out of town,
I put a coat on over my pajamas
and got the garbage out to the street.

There were some tasks to take finish
for PEO and Delta Kappa Gamma.
This was also a good time to make sure
all of my electronics were fully charged.

Then I went out and about for some last minute appointments.
Thanks, Diane, for a little pampering.

We are celebrating two family Birthdays in March,
so a quick stop to pick up gifts that Grandma/Great Grandma
wanted me to tuck in my suitcase.

This photo is worth a thousand words...

Back home to zip up my luggage and check the weight.
It turns out I had three pounds to spare!

After my Helper Cat and I made sure things were tidy...

...It was time for a little relaxation by the heat register
and wait for Hubby to come home!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Monday Memories ~Day Trip to Amicalola Falls ~Spending Time with Family ~Priceless

How lucky are this Papa and Gigi? We spent our last weekend on a day trip with our daughters, Son-in-law and grandchildren. Amicalola Falls ...