Sunday, March 8, 2020

My Home Away From Home ~Where I’ve Been Sleeping ~The Mother in Law Suite ~My Suite Mate ~Visits from Jack

The house where Jack lives has a private guest area
up on the third floor. Jack’s Daddy might refer to it
as the Mother in Law Suite?

The guest bedroom has these charming little windows...

...and a very comfy bed and reading lamp.
Dressers with empty drawer space allowed 
me to unpack my big suitcase.

I have my own private bathroom...

...all to myself. Except, there’s a little hint
on that previous photo, as to the identity of my suite mate.

There’s another room with a play area,
for the occasional visits from Jack.

Here’s Bella, my suite mate.
She eats, drinks, and sleeps here. You can see
her bed is over there by that sunny window.

Here’s my visitor yesterday.
He has mastered the art of stacking six blocks.

Along with this puzzle to practice
the names of colors and shapes.

I have a fabulous view of this quaint 
New England neighborhood.

 Hey, Papa, we’re all looking forward to
having you come to stay!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...