Thursday, January 14, 2021

Things in our House Thursday ~Saying Goodbye to Christmas ~Say Hello to Valentines Day

How long do you all wait before you take down
your Christmas Decorations?
I suspect that some of you did that two weeks ago??

I’m one that absolutely loves Thanksgiving
and does not bring out Christmas until later on that weekend.
That’s why we usually wait until mid-January to put it all away.
 
Maybe you heard that Dolly Parton
keeps her Christmas up until January 19th, her birthday.
Sounds reasonable to me...

What I really love are the lights on the tree.
This one greats me in the family room when
I go downstairs to exercise or to do the laundry.

Over the weekend, I gathered up all of our Christmas Decor,
all it’s now in storage tubs, waiting for next Christmas.

We all hope that it will feel safe to travel and families
can gather for the holidays next year.

In the meantime, our January Snowman meets
our February Valentine Sweetheart.
Stay warm, Stay safe, and Stay well, Everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie


No comments:

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...