Thursday, December 1, 2022

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas ~What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Weekly Recovery Report ~Hello December

Goodbye November. Thanksgiving is now a memory.
It time to Welcome in the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

I first changed the ornaments on the little tree
on the Vanity in my Bathroom...
 The one that lights my way when I get up in the night.

It was the only one I could do without Hubby’s help
as the rest of the trees and decorations
are up in our attic.

The Autumn Acorns are packed away till next October.

But first, my weekly trip out to Sanford.
The clinic is festive with a tree and garland in every pod.
I had three appointments scheduled back-to-back.
My “Driver” dropped me off and had seven errands
on his “Honey-Do” List.

The Hospital is so welcoming, I forget why I’m there.

My BP check and Lab work was swift,
So I had time to relax and enjoy this view. 

Three Appointments with Two Positive Results.
Pretty good. However, by this retired teacher’s calculations,
 that is 67%. I’d get a D- for the day.

The Christmas atmosphere at Sanford provided much inspiration
to decorate for Christmas at home. I checked out all the stands of lights.
Three out of six strands worked.
That’s only 50% …
Failing.

I enjoy bringing the decorations out of storage,
Many bring Sweet Memories. That little Tin?
A gift from a student…it was filled with Homemade Cookies.
Thank you, Grace.

I am going to welcome in December with this for Breakfast.
Doesn’t it look tasty?!

This is what I watch on Sundays.

Not a creature was stirring, except for Lizzie’s Mouse.
Also a gift. Thank you, Debra.

My healing body allows me to do only so much
before I need to rest.
Today, I hope to hang the ornaments on the tree.

My Sanford Report:
Blood Pressure = Good
Physical Therapy = Good
Sodium Level = Not So Good

I appreciate all of your warm thoughts and prayers.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...