Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Sanford Report ~Missing the Tree ~Focus on Strength and Endurance ~Baking Something Sweet ~My Motivation

The big news out at Sanford is that the Christmas Trees are gone,
packed into storage until next year’s Holiday Season.

The Lobby looks pretty bare, doesn’t it?!

Last week I took this Selfie with the Pretty Blue Tree.
There will be no more of these photos.

It was a therapy day.
I now spend most of my time here,
working on strength and endurance exercises.

Yes, I am sore…
So, I guess it’s working.

The day before, I had an appointment here.
Can you guess where I am?

There’s a bigger hint in this photo.

That’s right, the Dentist. I was overdue,
as I couldn’t sit in their chair for months
while wearing this neck brace.

Good News…No Cavities.
Just sensitive gums.
This aging is not for the weak.
Sensodyne Toothpaste should be an easy fix.

When I’m not at an appointment or doing PT exercises at home,
I stay busy with house chores and projects.
I ordered this pretty lace to put finishing touches
on some Valentine Creations.

Overripe Bananas prompted me to bake Banana Bread.
I tried a new recipe that uses Sour Cream.

If you have a hand held Immersion Blender,
it works well to purée the Bananas.

Let me know if you’d like the recipe.
You could substitute Greek Yogurt for the Sour Cream
to boost the Nutritional Content.

I prefer Walnuts or Pecans in my Quick Breads. 

Remember, Papa and Gigi have plans
to go see our family.
I have been working hard so I can
keep up with everyone.

Our trip is fast approaching.
Soon we will be spending time with these guys,
getting some of those early morning cuddles.

Stay tuned as we prepare for our travels.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...