Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter 2023 ~Now a Memory ~Here’s my Report

We left Spring weather and our Family just two weeks ago.
We came home to Snowstorms.
Preparing for the Easter Holiday gave me an opportunity
to bring the colors of Spring indoors.

This photo showed up in my memories on Easter Morning.

And now that happy baby is five years old
and he has a little brother…
a forever best friend.

And across town,
a little cousin whom he adores.
It was Joelle’s first Easter. Here she poses with her
new Basket and Stuffed Critters.

Receiving a “Photo of the Day” from our daughters
truly makes my day.

Here on the Homefront, these Retired Empty Nesters
continue our family tradition of Dying Easter Eggs on Easter Eve.

Using Food Coloring with a Splash of Vinegar
produces such vibrant colors.
They make me smile.

I like to prepare my Tablescape the day before
to avoid rushing on the Holiday.

These Bird Nest Cookies are a delightful sweet treat…
Now a favorite around here.

Hot Cross Buns…another favorite.
Especially of my Mother, she loved them.

We enjoyed visiting with a glass of wine and a Charcuterie Board
while Hubby carved the Ham and I roasted the Asparagus.

Our family celebrated Easter in different places,
but we were together in Spirit…along with a little help from FaceTime.

Amy and Family enjoyed Easter Brunch out and about.

Emily and Family ate at Home and then
soaked up some sunshine at the Park.

Jack and his brother participated in a Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt,
for a fun afternoon with other families.

Hubby and I hope you all had a lovely Holiday
and spent time with those that you love.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Sunday Funday ~Spring Cleaning ~May Day ~Mother’s Day ~Much to Catch Up On

What a difference a year makes…This was me last year. I had “graduated” from Physical Therapy, I could drive again,  and was going on my fir...