Friday, April 26, 2024

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air”
And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda.

It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in,
And clear all dust bunnies and cobwebs out.

I used breaks from my house chores to visit Susie,
as Hubby and his Sister were with their Mother at the Heart Hospital.
A little food, a little exercise, and a lot of cuddles…

…which we both really looked forward to.

I’ve been Spring Cleaning every year, as long as I can remember.
During my teaching years, I often didn’t start until June.
Now, I hope to have it done by June! Haha 😛

The week wasn’t all work and no play.
We celebrated a Birthday.
Chocolate Cheesecake is our Family’s favorite Birthday Dessert.

My Annual Spring Cleaning routine focuses on one room at a time.
Foyer ✔️ 
Living Room ✔️
Dining Room ✔️

I can’t let you go without showing you Hubby’s latest creations
from the Woodshop. He was able to accomplish this
in between Spring’s Yard Work and Golf.

Today’s goal is to finish in the kitchen,
and then kick off the weekend with some fun with friends.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Celebrating 100 Years ~A Weekend with Sisters ~Sharing Old Memories and Making New Ones

Sigma Psi Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority is 100 years old. This is the first pledge class. I pledged my Freshman Year at NDSU, Fifty years ...