Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday~Shop till you Drop

These are two of my favorites from my Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop. This Santa has a fur beard and a hand stitched face...his cheeks are gently blushed. What I like the best are the belts...no two are the same. I collect them from family and I also buy them at a second hand store. There are lentils in his bottom to help him sit on his perch.





This Santa has a fantastic beard. His face is hand stitched, as well. He can hang from a peg or doorknob. He's a bit more lean and his middle is cinched with a leather shoelace!



I hope everyone understands that in yesterday's post...those were not the items I won...but some new items from the bloggers that have sent me giveaway prizes throughout the fall. Please scroll down and check out their shops too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a 10 in the cuteness factor!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...