Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Suddenly Summer

Typical for us, we went from 40 degree weather to a day like today...it is currently 91 degrees. I would just love to be outside. Jake and Emily have finished their school term and have been enjoying the sunshine.

Lucy and I have been correcting papers for days.
Hubby prepared dinner on the grill...ribs and salmon.


Jake and Emily have volunteered to prepare dinner for the next three nights. They had fun looking through my Rachel Ray Magazines.
Tonight we are having Pork Lo Mein. It sounds and smells delicious. As Rachel would say... "Yummo"!!

7 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Please send them here!!

M said...

3 nights??!! Very cool! What an end of the school year treat! Enjoy :)

BittersweetPunkin said...

I say yummo too! LOL

I'm glad you are having some warm temps...we had ONE day so far that got above 60...now we are back to wind and rain. Oh well

Love the kitty correcting papers...so cute!

Anonymous said...

What bliss! You'll come in from work and dinner is prepared...now that my friend is wonderful!

Carol said...

We are having wonderful weather too!! I'm glad you are able to enjoy it all WITHOUT cooking!!!!!!!!!! Hee.

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Wow, that's a lot of zips!Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog... I love your shop :0)

Renna said...

What an awesome treat, to have someone fix dinner for you. The dishes all sound tasty, too! :-)

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...