Good Luck, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Since we’ve been Home ~Countdown to the Handmade Market = Three Days ~Saturday, October 17th, 10 to 4, at The DEC
We traveled to the Cape and back again. Hubby and I have been home for a week and have spent much of our time in our Creative Spaces… Hubby ...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Our Main Event was the Jett Foundation Golf Tournament. Since Mama was the Event Coordinator, she left the Airbnb early. However, the grandc...
-
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...
3 comments:
I hope she had a great first day and a wonderful learning year ahead!
Best wishes to her for the school year! I know it's a lot of work, so I hope the year goes quickly.
Nancy
Good luck to Amy. What a great career choice. I am sure she will do well.
Post a Comment