Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday's Topics ~ Table Top and Tip of the Day

The new garland...
We found it at Hobby Lobby. They were 50% off and there were many styles to choose from. We liked this the best...with pine cones and berries.


The two pieces that we purchased are the perfect length for our table...criss-crossed on our existing table runner...


With little treasures tucked inside...



I'm really liking this look...It sure beats the piles of newspapers, mail, bills, jackets, bags, projects, papers, books, magazines, etc...



For Tuesday's Tip of the Day...
I hope you have had a chance to visit Robin at her blog Bittersweet Punkin. Her recipe for Cheater Spice Cookies is absolutely delicious. It calls for Pumpkin Pie Spice. And since I didn't have any in my pantry, I decided to make my own...


Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ginger
1/8tsp. cloves
And while you're checking out her cookies,
sign up for her sweet vintage give-away.
You won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

Alana Jo said...

So pretty! I love it.

Alana @ www.justniftythrifty.com

Jody said...

What a great idea, and very pretty too! Love it!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the garland idea!!!! Better then the cats that tend to reside on my nice dining room table...maybe that would deter them?

pam said...

That is such a pretty garland!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Oh I love that garland...so pretty on the table :)



~Happy Holidays~

Suzanne said...

Beautiful garland. I don't think I could live without Hobby Lobby this time of year!

Christine Burgess said...

Honestly, that first photo could be the front of a Christmas card. Just lovely.
You have been tagged over on my blog. Come take a look: www.cbcrafter.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Those look great!

Gay Vaughan said...

So pretty. I like anything easy and on sale! Nice job decorating.

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...