Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winterfest 2010

Two weeks have passed since I have posted.
(Thanks to those of you that have expressed concern.)
It has been two weeks of nonstop staining, sewing, painting, gluing, knitting, crocheting, pricing and packing...Besides the usual school and work...
The house is a mess.
My friend, Karren, came over to price our items while I did finishing, pressing, packing and loading.
Thank you.
But here are the results of our hard work.
We had enough variety to draw people in.
We had the best opening day...ever...

And what do we love about Winterfest?
The cozy atmosphere.
The friendly people.
The holiday music.
The tasty food.
(This photo was taken by Aberdeen American News photographer, John Davis)
I wish you all could be here to enjoy the festivities.

Take care,
~Natalie

13 comments:

Ewe-N-Me said...

Everything looks fantastic! Looks like a fun place to visit.

jodi said...

Congratulations! You make beautiful things.

Barb said...

Natalie,
It looks wonderful! Your arrangement looked so inviting. I am happy you had a good opening day!
Now time to clean up and sleep?
Enjoy your day!
Barb

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh my, Natalie, you have been busy. I'm so happy for you:) You and Scott must be totally jazzed.

Wow, I've never seen a show like that. What is that in the center?

Unknown said...

I know how busy you are during the school year, but this has been an extra busy time for you. The booth looks great!! I wish I could have gone.

Have a relaxing Sunday

Nancy

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

It's encouraging to hear it was a good show. It looks like you had a lot of product. Connie

TeresaM said...

Everything looks great Natalie!!! I just love the social event at shows myself! Glad you did well!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful show. Your booth looked fantastic!!
Kim

Oklahoma Granny said...

I wish I could be there!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Natalie, your shop looks AMAZING!!!!
I hope all goes well...wish I could have visited you. :)

Pat said...

Your display looks wonderful...wishing you a tremendous show!

Tolentreasures said...

Everything looks so nice! You have a beautiful display for all your hard work. So glad that you did well.

Cathy

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Looks like a neat place! Love your booth and how you have it set up. So glad you did good... all that hard work paid off. =]

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...