Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014 ~ My Report

It was such a beautiful weekend here.
This Easter Bunny had to to out to WalMart and the supermarket yesterday.
I fell in love with the fresh spring blooms.
And this morning, the sanctuary was adorned with beautiful spring flowers.

Hubby and I hosted small dinner for his mom and sister.

Since my hubby is the grill master of our family,
he made Salmon and tried a new recipe for 
Grilled Asparagus with Bacon.

I purchased Hot Cross Buns, 
because they were my mom's favorite.

Grandma made her Cheesy Carrots,
because they are everybody's favorite.

A spring salad completed our meal.

Just a few bunnies and chicks hang out around here...

There were so many adorable children in church today,
all dressed up in new clothes...their Easter finest.
It prompted me to come home and browse throught my picture box.

So, now...here is a trip down memory lane.
Easter 1989
Easter 1990
Easter 1991
Easter 1992
Easter on the Farm 1993
look...leggings were in fashion!
Easter 1994
Easter 1995
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday
with family and friends.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Deb said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter Natalie, your dinner looks to have been delicious! And what great pictures from over the years, I remember getting a new dress and hat for Easter each year and going to Sunday service dressed to the nines!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...