Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Blessings to all who Nurture and Care for Children

photo by Vintage Holiday Crafts
Happy Mother's Day.

My favorite Mother's Day Memories are those occasions
that I spent the day with my mother and our daughters.

I am so happy that we we able to do that in 2012.
Since then, my mother has moved to her heavenly home,
and our nest here is empty.

My hubby's sister has always hosted our Mother's Day meal.
Here with Line in 2010...

and here with Nellie in 2013.
Sweet memories.

This quote appeared on my newsfeed a couple of weeks ago,
and I thought I'd share it here with you, today.

I hope you are all spending this special day
with someone special.

Take care,
~Natalie

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So many fond memories.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Blessings
Robin

Suzanne said...

Such wonderful memories! Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

M said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Love that kitty card!

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...