Sunday, May 17, 2015

End of a School Year...Where Does the Time Go?

Friday night found us back down at the Ward Hotel.
It has such a charming atmosphere...

And, it never fails...
we always run into good friends.

Plus, the band sounded awesome.

The school week?

One of my co-teachers was celebrating 
the graduation of her Advocate Group.

She wrote a poem and created these cute, cute gifts for her seniors.
And, I just had to show you!

So there is this sport amongst young men called mudding.
Right, they do this on purpose...for fun.

When it is unintentional, it is not so fun.
This was hubby's pickup on Thursday.
He is still cleaning mud out from the underside.

So, I mentioned that I have been assigned to a new building 
for the next school year.
My classroom is lined with boxes that I have packed.

Last, but not least...
I want to show you that the flowers hubby brought to me
on Mother's Day last Sunday...
still look good today!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...