Saturday, May 30, 2015

Our Furry Friends are such Faithful Friends ~and sometimes Lucy just makes me Chuckle

I have been busy cleaning, organizing, 
storing and donating.
I have items that I brought home from school,
items that I brought home from the farm,
plus the items I already have at home.

I think Lucy's expression sums it up, perfectly.

Take care,
~Natalie

I am linking up with Pam of Sidewalk Shoes
for her weekly Happy Caturday event.
I do think that Coco and Lucy could be cousins.
Don't you?

2 comments:

Ann said...

Lucy is being very patient with you as you organize!! My daughter is an elementary school vice principal and is finishing up this next Tuesday. She taught for 17 years before moving up into administration. I admire you all for reaching our youth of today. Have a wonderful summer.
Ann

pam said...

Thanks for linking up!!! She is such a sweetie!

Monday Memories ~Day Trip to Amicalola Falls ~Spending Time with Family ~Priceless

How lucky are this Papa and Gigi? We spent our last weekend on a day trip with our daughters, Son-in-law and grandchildren. Amicalola Falls ...