Friday, October 16, 2015

TGIF ~Where the Week Went ~~Some Highs, Some Lows, Much Stress...

It has been a beautiful autumn, weather-wise.
Since it is dark when I leave home, 
I get to enjoy the spectacular daily sunrise.

The events of this week provided more stress than I care to handle.
An unexpected event caused major havoc with my end-of-the-term lesson planning.

Then, an emotional class discussion lead to the need for mandatory reporting.

And then, a medical emergency with one of my students.
My family will vouch for the fact that I am the world's worse nurse.

I appreciate the immediate response from our assistant principals, 
school nurse, school resource officer and house parent.

The student is fine and was back in class the next day.

Once a week, I see my Senior Super Study.
Over a bowl of soup, we discuss the week's happenings,
future plans, and life lessons.
This week it was Cheesy Broccoli.

Oh, have I mentioned that I am taking a graduate class?
Yes, teachers need 6 credits every 5 years to renew their certificates.
We had a paper due today.

Yay for Friday...
I am looking forward to cheering for 
my favorite college football team tomorrow.

Happy Weekend.
Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...