Saturday, November 28, 2015

This Empty Nester's Thanksgiving Report

Like most professionals, we teachers also work 
until late afternoon on Thanksgiving Eve.
We rely on our local supermarket for some of our Holiday Preparations.
This deli cheeseball has always been a family favorite!

I just love these Thanksgiving napkins on my tablescape.

gratitude
Isn't that what the holiday is all about?!

We are thankful for facetime and facebook messages 
to stay in touch with daughter #1 and her hubby...

and for Skype and text messages to stay in touch 
with daughter #2 and her hubby.

Here at home, my hubby, his sister, and I 
enjoyed time spent with cousin Warren,

but especially to have Aunt Darlene visit us in our home again.
She is Hubby's Godmother and also our firstborn, Amy's, Godmother.
She is such a special lady, and I'm glad we could share this holiday together.

Cherish the memories.
Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...