Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What'cha Workin' On Wednesday ~Where the Week Went ~~White Chicken Chili Recipe Link

So much to do...so little time!

Household chores, 
Keeping up with school work,
Attending meetings,
Taking care of family and self.
It is a balancing act for sure!!

Helper cat, Callie, and I have been working on 
my closet transition for a couple of weeks now.

When the weather first turned chilly, I brought my fall and winter attire out of storage.
Then typical of the Dakotas, we had some nice warm weather again.
Then chilly...then warm...chilly...warm...

But now, I think chilly is here to stay...
So, the lightweight clothing is going into storage, until about June.

Over the weekend, we enjoyed some jazz.

The guys will be playing three weekends in December.
I hope you can make it!

A highlight of my week is sharing a bowl of soup and good converstion
with my Senior Super Study.
I plug in my Crockpot at 5:30 am.
Today...
White Chicken Chili

I like to make my own Taco Seasoning.
(It is not so salty)

Isn't it pretty?!

A little dab of sour cream, cheddar cheese,

and a couple of tortilla chips.

Make the most of the rest of your week.
Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Love white chili..or RED (:)
Warn and delish for the cold time of year !!
thanks so much Natalie on my sheep (:)
hugs,Patty

Kit said...

That looks yummy even to a person who does not eat chili. :) We are nice and chilly over here in Montana. Supposed to get snow this coming Tuesday. You have a great Thanksgiving! Kit

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...