Friday, December 11, 2015

TGIF ~Finally Friday ~~Where the Week Went ~~~Lots of Favorites

Here on the homefront, 
we are finishing some last minute decorating for the holidays.
Not the anticipation of company like last year,
but still...
we have our favorites.

Today...my favorite lab in my Intro to Foods class...
Loaded Potato Skins.

My soup of the week...
Lasagna Soup.
It was sooo delicious!

And then there's our favorite college football team.
We have been fortunate to secure playoff tickets.

And have enjoyed some Bison success.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

It looks like you got to see my Griz! You guys did great. I was sad to see them lose but happy for you. Hope they make it all the way. :) Kit

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...