Monday, January 25, 2016

Where the Weekend Went ~Date Night and the Selfie Stick ~~Transit Authority, the Chicago Tribute Band

We still have not mastered the "Art of the the Selfie Stick"...
but here we are ready for Saturday date night.
Hubby had tickets for a concert and 
we were meeting friends for dinner.

We had not eaten at Romas since the Rehearsal Dinner,
so I ordered my favorite, Shrimp Scampi.

But my favorite, was visiting with these good friends.

I felt so at home in the Civic Theatre.
As a teacher at Central High School, I enjoyed years of assemblies, 
plays, and concerts on this stage.

Transit Authority is a Chicago Tribute Band.
It was so fun to listen to their music.

Especially because Hubby's first band 
played so much of their music...

It was like traveling back in time!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...