Friday, January 26, 2018

TGIF ~Friday Finds ~The Boston Public Market

If I lived in Boston, I would come here as often as possible.

Which, to be quite honest, would not be that often.
We drove to a different suburb, paid for the parking garage,
took the T downtown, and walked several blocks.

But it was well worth the effort...
I enjoyed the fabulous displays of seafood.

Scallops are my favorite!

This Dakota girl could not believe the price of ground beef!



Check out the fresh pasta...



And the homemade bread.



A caramel apple for your sweet tooth?

I spent some time browsing here.






There is something for everyone's taste buds!

It was a great afternoon in the city.
Thank you!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...