Saturday, September 7, 2019

After The Big Game ~How We Spent the Day ~On Our Way Home ~The Last Pitstop

We stayed downtown Minneapolis...
We got up and out early.

We checked out of our hotel,

It was a great place to stay.

First on our agenda...Finding some breakfast.
This is our favorite morning place downtown.
The Keys Cafe at the Foshay.

Hubby likes how they prepare their Corned Beef Hash.
It is enough for us to share!
And that is Homemade Strawberry Jam for our toast.

By the time we were done eating, it was pouring rain.

There was nothing else to do, but to go to a mall.
Hubby reminds me often that he still needs new work clothes.
(This retired teacher is looking to re-home her work clothes)

Since my leg had enough activity from the day before,
I left him in the Men’s Department and I enjoyed some Starbucks,
while I propped my leg up on a chair.

Our next stop, on this rainy day, was a Wood Craft Store.
Now I know how hubby feels 
when he is waiting for me in a fabric store.

It was time to get on the road for home.
We planned to stop about halfway,
to watch the end of the Twins game and share a burger.
This place...called the Muddy Cow in Litchfield, was the best.
So that Popcorn Machine to my left...

...Was filled with Cheese Balls!
And..they..were..warm!!

However, the best, beside the cow wearing rain boots,
was this photo bomber.
There’s no way to crop him out of my picture! Ha!

Today’s Football match-up...
NDSU vs. UND
A rivalry as old as we all remember in 
North Dakota Football History.

Enjoy what’s left of the Weekend.
Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...