Friday, October 18, 2019

The Owls are Winterfest Ready ~What a Difference a Week Can Make

Finishing touches on the Owls are complete.
They are ready to travel to Winterfest.

Remember last week at this time?
We were in the midst of an early Winter Storm...

It started Thursday and lasted through Saturday.

Last Friday, this was the view out our front door...

And this is my view today.

Last Friday, this was what it looked like out back.

Today, the morning sun was so beautiful.
And all the snow is gone.

What’s been keeping me busy?
This week I have been painting
on those wooden Santas and Snowmen.

Lizzie, my Helper Cat has provided good support.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.
Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

pam said...

Those owls are so cute! I can't believe you've already had snow!

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...