Monday, November 18, 2019

Looking for my Blogworthy ~Countdown to Winterfest~Five Days #WinterfestAberdeen

It’s been a while since I have posted an update here.
Whenever that happens, I check my photo albums
to see what has been blogworthy in my life.

I feel like all my posts have been the same lately.
*Winterfest Projects
*Bison Football
*What’s for Dinner
*What Lizzie is doing

You can see I have finished the little Snowmen
and this Rafter of Turkeys.

Hubby used his Wood Turning talents to create pedestals
for my Vintage Wool Bluebirds.

These Snowmen are also created with Vintage Upcycled Fabrics.

We enjoyed a Bison game on Veterans Day weekend.

I tried a new recipe for Chicken Mushroom Pasta.
I added fresh herbs and cream cheese to make it rich and tasty.

Then there’s Lizzie, my helper cat.
She plays hard...

Then, sleeps hard.
Her new favorite place to nap is on the rug by the kitchen sink.
She discovered a heat register there.
Who can blame her?!

I should have more Santas and Snowmen finished
and ready to show you tomorrow.

Local Friends,
We hope to see you this weekend.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...