Friday, December 6, 2019

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ~Christmas 2019 ~Our Countdown has Begun

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
With anticipation of our family’s visit,
I have created lists upon lists.

Friends, I could really use a couple of elves.
I am cleaning and toddler-proofing,
shopping and wrapping,
menu planning and recipe gathering.

And...I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of preparations.
Trust me, there’s a To-Do List for Hubby too!

Naturally, my first priority
was to decorate the tree in our living room.
This is where we gather on Christmas Eve.

This tree is the elegance of gold and silver,
topped off with a Christmas Star.

May all your days be Merry and Bright!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...