Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Was Santa Good to You? My Family and Friends, They Spoil Me

It is time to pack away the last of our Christmas Decor
and find the perfect spot for our Gifts.
I so appreciate that my family and friends
spent time and effort to select something just for me.

This new Santa came all the way from a
Bedford Fields Boutique in New Hampshire to join the
Santa Smoker that traveled from the Christmas Markets in Germany,
and the Santa that traveled from Okinawa.
They do make a good looking trio.

The first package that arrived at our door was a box,
with two pots of soil, covered with the Spanish Moss.
With water, sunshine, and some tender loving care,
Amaryllis leaves and buds started to appear.

Now a month later, there are three buds
with the tallest being 20 inches!
I’ll for sure show you when the Amaryllis starts to bloom.

For the Kitchen, these items are a great addition.
You all know how much I love to cook.

In that fancyflours package...this adorable gnome cookie cutter.

This box of rubs and spices was under the tree for hubby,
but I know I’ll also enjoy some delicious dinners
when hubby can get out to the grill.

More favorites...the coffee flavored candies from Okinawa,
and a coffee scented candle.

The Soy Candle is in a coffee mug...cute idea, right?
And I love this pillow to lighten up the couch in the living room.

Also for our home, a welcome mat,
with interchangeable inserts for different seasons.
It will be great to catch the sawdust when
hubby comes into the house from the wood shop.

And now for a little pampering...
a gift certificate to treat myself to a spring pedicure. 

A cozy sweater to get me through
the remaining chilly months of winter.

And this sweet top...comfy cotton adorned with such pretty lace.

To complete the ensemble, this bracelet ties the look all together.

You can see I am a very lucky woman.
However, the best gift of all was being able to spend time
with our family and friends during the holiday season.
Thank you, everyone, for making me feel so special.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...